Communication is crucial to any business. The way in which customers and employees communicate is changing. Companies are challenged to connect, communicate and collaborate faster and more effectively than ever. On-prem PBX (Business Telephone System) cannot provide the tools and features that businesses need to stay competitive; instead, businesses are turning to Unified Communication solutions. According to Gartner within two years 90% of IT Leaders will purchase a unified communication solution rather than on prem PBX. On prem phone systems have not kept pace with demands of todays marketplace. Here is a quick list of the benefits that are offered through cloud-based communication systems:
1. Work anywhere and everywhere
● Receive and send a call or text anywhere - long gone are the days of missing an important message!
● Connect with your team on one platform from any device; mobile phone, tablet or computer
● Share files and presentations with team members, customers and stakeholders
● Integrate your communication system with other key productivity tools such as Microsoft, Salesforce or DropBox. Streamlines productivity and maximizes investment.
● Bring the functions and features of your phone system into the applications you use every day, such as Office 365; eliminating the need to switch between programs to message, call, and meet.
If you are looking for more information on the right cloud-based communication system, one of our Business Development Managers will be happy to assist: